„HOTEL MALITA„, as data controller of your personal data, manages cookies in compliance with Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy protection in the electronic communications sector (directive on privacy and electronic communications), for the following processing purposes: To allow the website browsing, cookies can be distinguished in different categories:
- Technical Cookies: technical and functional access to the web site (no data is kept after closing the browser);
- Session Cookies: Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Analytical Cookies: Statistics Purpose and User’s navigation analysis;
For the fulfillment of these obligations processing functional data is necessary for a correct website surfing, provide them is necessary and mandatory to implement the purposes above indicated. Failure to acquire such data may make it impossible to guarantee the website browsing.
- Third-party advertising cookies (no profiling)
Tabella dei cookies
|Google Remarketing Tag
Said cookies can exchange information and trace the navigation of users who subscribed to one of the available services. How to deactivate them is indicated below, it is also possible to disable them from each individual link.
- Web technical agents;
- Recipients of external supplier companies entrusted with technical services;
Data dissimination: your personal data won’t be spread under no circumstances.